- Memberships/Gift Cards (Zoo, Butterfly House, Swing Around Fun Town, Art Museum, Arch, We Rock the Spectrum, Trampoline Park, Grants Farm, etc.)
- Themed Baskets (Movie night, Game night, Dress up, Sports, Spa/Nails, Picnic, Baking, Cooking, Pizza, etc.)
- Gift Cards (Shopping, Dinner, Pizza, Movies, Amazon, Retail, Groceries, Teen-Related, etc.)
- Skin/Hair Products (specifically ethnically diverse)
- Blankets (specifically non-baby)
- Pajamas (All sizes)
- Pantry Staples/Hygiene Products/Sanitary Products/Laundry Soap
Please consider volunteering and/or donating financially to further our mission.
- Sorting/Stocking inventory
- Social Media
- Warehouse/Pantry/Resource Room assistant
- Handyman Projects – Patch and paint Conference Room
- Birthday Planner (ReFuel)
- Respite/Activities Planner (ReFuel)
- ReFuel Assistant
Due to staffing and storage limitations we will no longer be accepting used clothing and/or used toys.
Please consider an area foster closet or nonprofit for donating these items.
Butterfly Haven does NOT accept:
- Stuffed Animals (New or used)
- Books (New or used)
- Used Clothing
- Puzzles (New or used)
- Reusable/Cloth Diapering Supplies
- Luggage/Suitcases without Wheels or Duffel Bags
- Used Bed Frames/Cribs
- Used Car Seats
- Maternity clothing and/or Breast Pumps/Supplies
Butterfly Haven does not pick up donations.
Butterfly Haven does not deliver resources.
We have a very small staff (all volunteer). We do not have a box truck or van.
Additional Donation Drop-Off Locations:
Please do NOT drop off used clothing, stuffed animals, books or large items at our donation sites.
Little Learners Academy
Weldon Spring, Missouri 63304
13775 Tesson Ferry Rd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63128
If your business would like to be a donation site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.